Monday, February 26, 2007

Weekend

So, my sweet tooth is still so out of control...what is wrong with me????!!!

We took my daughter to the zoo on Saturday. Talk about crowded. She is still more interested in people watching than the animals. Soon enough. She also thinks everything is either a dog or a monkey. It's hilarious.

Daughter seems to be back to one nap again. She slept in until about 8am this morning then didn't go down for a nap until noon! It's now almost 3:30 and she's still asleep. I've gotten a lot done though so I'm not complaining. Hubby is gone tonight so we are going to my mom's for some chicken soup - I'm really looking forward to that. I told her she needs to start acting like a true grandma and always have some cookies or pie baking when we arrive ;)

Daughter's surgery consult is tomorrow. I'm kind of freaked out about the whole thing. Please keep us in your thoughts.

1 comment:

jujubug said...

thinking of you guys and hoping everything goes well with the surgery consultation :)*sending positive vibes*