Saturday, November 18, 2006

PS3 & stuff

So my daytime date with husband was great. Lunch was relaxing and the movie was the perfect combination of gadgets, cheese and violence. I like the new James Bond. He's better than Pierce Brosnan in my opinion. Daughter did great with my mom and even took a 2.5 hr. nap with no protest. I think she is transitioning from 2 naps a day to 1. Everyone tells me this is a great thing but I am going to reserve judgement for now.

So, something is bugging me. I asked my husband why all these people don't just wait until next week to get the new Play Station 3 so they can avoid long lines, rioting and getting shot. He then informs me that Sony purposefully under produces these things. One would think that once they see that people are getting physically injured (or dying) they would f'ing make enough. Maybe it's easy for me to say because I don't give a shit about PS3 or any video game. Okay, enough of that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read soam too. I think it's pretty crappy what this person did: http://www.violentacres.com/archives/45/shape-of-a-divorce

Those women are so brave and that idiot just crapped all over them.

What's wrong with the world?