Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Turkey, CNN, Strollers

I'm working on my 5th turkey sandwich since Thanksgiving.

I just scanned CNN's headlines and found "Mom microwaves 3 week old baby". I'm not going to read the article because that headline is enough. Some people really piss me off. Not that this is an excuse - but I hope she is certifiably insane because if she is not then I want to microwave her.

My latest obsession is which stroller to purchase. I have the BOB Revolution that I use daily on walks with my daughter, the Maclaren Volo which is great through airports and quick trips, and finally I'm embarrassed to say that we have the Bugaboo Gecko. I hate it now. I'm trying to sell it. I feel like such a yuppie idiot when I use it and try not to make eye contact with people! I get a lot of compliments on it, but let me just say.....no stroller is worth $680 (and that my friends, is the least of expensive of the 3 models)!! Ridiculous. I don't know what I was thinking. I am looking at the Pliko P3 by Peg Perego. I hear good things about it and I think I may test it out at the store.

No comments: