Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Not Worthy


So my friend Laura Lee over at We Sit By Fire seems to think I'm worthy of this Blogging Sisterhood Award. Ah, Laura...so sweet! The fond memories I have of you, sister. Thank you, thank you!

Even though I've had this blog for a few years, my posts have been spotty and my readership nearly nil. I do have one that I regularly read though (other than LL who just tagged me) and her name is Tammy aka Juju! You have not blogged in eons but perhaps this will give you the inspiration to start up again. I haven't physically met her yet but how I cyber met her is a good story. Shortly after starting my blog I was randomly browsing other blogs by hitting the "next blog" button at the top of my home page. I came across hers and noticed she said that she grew up on Guam. Well, huh, I thought, so did my mom. Then I found out she is my age and I decide to send her a message to see if she knows another friend of mine who grew up there too. SHE TOTALLY knew her AND turns out they are still friends to this day. Such a small world! She had a baby about a year and a half after me and it's been fun to share in the craziness that is motherhood together.

Thanks again Laura Lee! I'm so glad we are reconnected :)

1 comment:

jujubug said...

hi M!
You are so sweet to blog about me! it has been so fun getting to know you over these years... and to think we still have yet to meet! :) what a coincidence that we have a couple of same friends! i love you!! *hugs*